Strings of Me Etsy Shop



It's official everyone I launched my Strings of Me Etsy Shop lastnight! So far it has 6 items and I will be adding items weekly! I am so happy to have finally listed my first few items. It really was very exciting for me.

I want to especially thank my husband for the amazing job he did on my product photos. I feel he has brought an extra quality to my work. You can see the detail of my hand crocheted items in his photos and I appreciate the time he spent shooting them.

This laptop sleeve shown is just one of the six items I have in my shop. I loved working on this item. I actually wanted to keep it for myself. lol This would make a great Valentine's gift or keep it for yourself!

In the coming week my goal is to set up a Facebook Fan Page. My website is also complete as well and I think I will do some kind of give-away once the website it launched.

So for now Happy Shopping and feel free to request any custom orders. If you see something you like but you want it in a different color just ask and I can do that for you! Some items that I will be adding in the coming weeks to my shop will be scarves, slouchy hats, purses, laptop sleeve for guys, coffee cozy, and more!

2 comments:

SarahBeth said...

Congrats and good luck on your new shop -- always an exciting time! And thanks for the twitter follow, too!!

stringsofme said...

Thank you! Yes, it's very exciting. It'll be more exciting when I get my first sale. lol Look forward to chatting more on Twitter!